Thursday, August 18, 2011

1st e-book to Editor!

  I’ve sent my manuscript for So You Plan to Marry a Man to my editor today. She is a conference speaker and author of many books. www.marshahubler.com

  I’ll share two of the endorsements that I’ve received so far for the e-book manuscript:

     "I was flabbergasted to open Jean Oathout’s volume and read these instructive devotional poems. What a variety of topics! What practical counsel! I hope these poems will bless many as they have impressed me."
                                  Bob Hostetler, speaker, and author of 27 books

    "Most books of poetry are tiresome, with trite phrasing and no central theme. Jean Oathout’s work is a refreshing difference, with a clear, thematic devotional structure and wording that is original without being obscure. Best of all, she infuses her verses with strong biblical teaching, which makes for a rewarding devotional experience. Take a look --- you’ll be hooked!"                                                                 
                                                           David E. Fessenden Senior editor, CLC Publications
                                Author of Writing the Christian Nonfiction Book: Concept to Contract

  I do hope that many of you will check out the devotional book when it is released, and recommend it to friends and family. There will be many thoughts that will be of help to women contemplating marriage.

  There are to be two more e-books to follow: When Women Do Marry a Man and To Raise a Child Can Be a Joy.

  As soon as Marsha and I are satisfied with the manuscript in question, it will be forwarded to Eddie Jones of Christiandevotions.us. I’ll keep you informed of the progress!

  I’d appreciate your becoming one of my followers, so please sign in. Thanks for any comments that you may make.

No comments:

Post a Comment