Saturday, September 10, 2016

There's Going to be Wind in Your Sails



Cindy Jacobs: This is a prophetic word by Cindy- For the Lord would say, "You're going to get the wind at your back. 

And right now, I see that there are some people that you're like a ship, and the ship has no wind in the sails..."And you just feel like you're stuck, you're stopped, you can't go on your journey."(Google image) 

But the Lord says, "I am going to begin to blow upon your sails. There's going to be wind in your sails."

And the Lord says, "Do not let your emotions at this moment begin to agitate you," because the Lord says, "I am making a plan right now. 

I am beginning to work behind the scenes in some ways to bring you the funds you need, to bring you the support system you need, the emotional support, the physical support."

And the Lord says, "Know this—I Am that I Am, and I am very concerned about you. I am very concerned about the things you are concerned about. I am very concerned about your family; I'm very concerned about your finances. I'm very concerned about your future," says the Lord, "because I am a loving Father."

So I would say to you, "Even in this time where you feel nothing productive is happening, and you are not moving forward, and you are stagnant," the Lord says, 

   "if y
ou will be still and know that I am God, and trust
    Me, there is going to come this wind of the Holy Spirit
    upon you. There will be a wind of revelation. It will
    be a wind of peace; it will be a wind of provision,"
    says the Lord. "So stand up, and begin to rejoice, and
    know that I am good," says the Lord.

"Begin to rejoice, and know that, at this very moment, even though you cannot see with your natural eyes, I will open your spiritual eyes, and say I am preparing for you. 

I have a plan for you, to give you a future. I have a plan to give you hope," says the Lord.


This is a prophetic word by Cindy Jacobs that was recorded about God's winds of revelation, peace, and provision. You can listen to the word through the audio player on the link below.

Original article source and audio link click here.

Cindy Jacobs
Generals International


Cindy Jacobs is an author, speaker, and teacher with a heart for discipling nations in the areas of prayer and prophetic gifts. She and Mike – her husband of 41 years - co-founded Generals International in 1985. 
   She is a respected prophet who travels the world, ministering not only to crowds of people but to heads of nations. Her first calling is and always will be prophetic intercession. 
   Each year she travels, and she has spoken on nearly every inhabited continent to tens of thousands. Cindy has authored books, loves to travel and speak, but one of her favorite past-times is spending time with her husband Mike and their children Daniel and Mary Madison, along with her grandchildren.

Aboard Life's Ship

Aboard life's ship we're daily sailing,
   Rocking steadily to and fro,
Battling insurmountable hardships
As we cast our oars and row.
Sails flapping as the gusty winds
Tug with all their might,
But Jesus said, "Peace, be still,"
When day has turned to night.
So there's no need to fret and worry -
While enjoying the fiery sunrise
Upon the break of dawn.
Aboard life's ship we're sailing
With Jesus, captain, at our help;
From shore to shore we're journeying onward
Until we reach Heaven's holy realm.

Linda Grazulis


Today's quotes and prayer-

~ Joe Stowell: "At times we think God hasn't provided for us as we would like. But if He never did anything more than forgive our sins and guarantee heaven for us, He has already been abundantly generous! So today, let's rejoice in our generous God. 

  Father, remind me often that You have been exceedingly generous to me. Help me to extend that generosity of spirit toward those around me, so that they may know who You are and rejoice in You."

Praise God from whom all blessings flow!
(ODB 6/9/16)

~ "Great revival is coming to the nations.  Many would like to be the main person in the middle of what God is doing, but he chooses to be the center.  He is the only center.  He will move in his way and maximize the fruitfulness of everyone of us.  Each one of us that puts our hand to the plow in this hour will see the coming of the harvest, but we must remain humble because that is the only way we are going to see God do great things."  Darren Canning Ministries The Coming 212 Revival - The Coming of the Fire of God

HomeEncouragement (check out her many messages)




Today's Bible verses-

(Ezekiel 3:10 KJV) "Moreoverhe said unto me, Son of man, all my words that I shall speak unto thee receive in thine heart, and hear with thine ears."

(Prov. 19:20 KJV) "Hear counsel, and receive instruction, that thou mayest be wise in thy latter end."


A popular post-

 by James Cagle 

"The blade was not of Damascus steel,
Nor was the stone made of granite;
But still the blade wounded very deep,
As the stone, by the hand that threw it..."



Jean's blog  (See 7 recent posts)

If you highlight any of these titles, and put them on the search space at the top left of this page, it will bring them up!

Upcoming posts-

    #53 The Dynamic of Faith
13th- Tuesday's post by Dr. Wesley L. Duewel

    #54 Your Need Appeals to God's Heart of Love
15th- Thursday's post by Dr. Wesley L. Duewel

         Amazing Grace, to the Rescue
17th- Saturday's post by Ron Hutchcraft

   #55 Faith Conquers Doubt
20th- Tuesday's post by Dr. Wesley L. Duewel


Awesome time of year in the 
northern part of America.
Jesus is so creative!



31-day Devotional my personal story.

A sample verse from p. 59-

"So when you think you know life's way
   That both of you should go,
Be very careful what you say
   And your respect to show..."



(Published by Lighthouse Publishing of the Carolinas. Used by permission).

A great gift for someone who may 
need help to prepare for marriage, 
and for those in a marriage, wanting 
some helpful advice.



4 comments:

  1. Thank you Jean again for sharing. It was moving and I was touched. It was a word for me. Being a sailor I knew what she was talking about. It related. God Bless, butch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My prayer is for the Faith Messages to bless my readers, so I'm thankful this one touched you where you're at, my friend. Thanks for letting me know it did.

      Delete
  2. The wording of this prophetic word touched somewhere deep in my heart to bring home that God truly cares about EVERYTHING in my life and will take care of everything for me - and for all His children.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Praise God, that He does know us intimately, and He is working on our behalf, always!

      Delete