Wednesday, December 21, 2011

WHY SHOULD WE PRAY?

    
     I will be sending short, to-the-point Prayer Letters concerning prayer on my blog posts, as well as to a list of email addresses, on Tuesdays and Thursdays, beginning the 3rd of Jan. It is hoped that many of you will be interested in gathering information and encouragement about prayer. As it really is the most affective part of any ministry, let’s learn together to be more like what the Bible book of James says is true: “The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.” James 5:16b NKJV

     With the Lord’s help, I’ll gather insights on praying, and then share them with those on my email list and on my blog. It is my plan to keep the messages to a minimum of words, and that each should glorify our Lord with thought, and with Scripture. I hope you’ll create your own email listing for the purpose of forwarding these “letters” to others, if you see their worth.

Our leaders, in and outside our churches, depend on our praying!

I’ll start the Prayer Letters with quotes from Dutch Sheets’ book titled, Intercessory Prayer.

jowildflowers@gmail.com The first post is to be on the 3rd of Jan., and is called “Because I Said So!”

No comments:

Post a Comment