Sunday, May 13, 2012

MY WAY?

     "There is a way that seems right to a man, but its end is the way of death."  Proverbs 16:25

     "Think about the worst intellectual matchups possible. For instance, what if we put albert Einstein in a room with a first-grader to debate the theory of relativity? Or how about George Washington Carver versus a middle-schooler discussing biochemical engineering?

     It's silly to think of putting these pairs together for discussions. One is the ulitmate expert; the other would know little if anything about the topic.

     Here's another one: God versus anyone arguing about His plan for mankind. Now we're talking mismatch! Yet we often hear of people trying to explain away God's matchless wisdom and how their way is better than His.

     I received a letter from a man in prison who said: 'I came to the point in my life where I finally accepted the fact that God is real and the Creator of everything. I grew tired of trying to do things my way. When I started humbling myself and accepting God's word, I found the answer.'

     How ridiculous to reject God's plan of salvation because we think we know better! Only by placing our trust in Christ for the forgiveness of our sins can we be reconciled to God (John 14:6; Rom 3:23; 6:23). Are you still trying to do things yur own way, thinking you know best? (Prov. 16:25). Agree with God and go His way."—Dave Branson

There aren't many ways into heaven'
The Bible says there's only one:
Confessing Christ Jesus as Savior,
Believing in God's only son."Sper

Jesus is not one of many ways to approach God, nor is
He the best of several ways; He is the only way."Tozer
(4/30/12)


Be still and know that He is God
For pathways steep and rough'
Not what He brings, but what He is
Will always be enough.Anon.

God will never lead you down a wrong path."
(4/29/12)

Lord, as I walk my path of life,
Help my feet step straight and true'
The those who follow after me,
Will be tracking straight with YouEgner

When we follow God, we blaze a trail
for those who would follow."

Tomorrow's post:  THE WISDOM TEST / Have a Message and Be one

No comments:

Post a Comment