Saturday, November 17, 2018

What's to Fear?


Jean Oathout- The following is a good 
word for us on fear by Sherry Edwards Mackey- "Do not fear!  I see a map and dark is the enemies place of devising plots plans and schemes against God’s beloved!

The enemy is so desperate!  He knows it has been prophesied that we win! But it is his assignment to command demons to go after God’s voices and your voice specifically! (Google Image, Chronic anxiety and fear).
The Devil's charge to the whole demonic realm is to extinguish you out!

In this dark hidden place of the enemy, his strategy is to call you by name.  He is trying to disable and dismantle God’s voices by using people to cause accusations, fear, anxiety, to smear your name and call you false, and not of God!
He wants to intimidate you!  He wants you to move away from any radical voices of truth, those in whom you have found to be confirmed prophets and confirmed voices, causing you to doubt that you ever heard God!
He cannot destroy you, but his motives are to weaken you, harass you, make you obsolete and back away from the front lines of battle!
The enemy wants you to run by making you fall back and go AWOL! (that means absent without leave)
The enemies are after you to make you sick and keep you sick to cause you to doubt and harass you into unbelief and spiritual blindness!
The enemy can only stop you if you believe his lies.  Become militant and tell the devil to go!!!"

Reprinted from In HIS Grace and Mercy,
Sherry Edwards Mackey



   Let's pray: 

   Father, it's true, the evil one is after us to get us to stop speaking and writing about You and Your Gift to mankind.
   His strategy is to call us by name, and try to disable and dismantle our voices, causing accusations, fear, anxiety, and 
to smear our names by calling us false, and not Yours.
   Satan wants us to move away from any radical voices of truth and cause us to doubt we ever heard from You! He cannot destroy us, but his motives are to weaken us, harass us, make us obsolete and that we would back away from the front lines of battle.
   Our enemies are after us to make us sick and to keep us sick to cause us to doubt and harass us into unbelief and spiritual blindness. 
   The evil ones can only stop us if we believe their lies. Help us become militant and tell the devil to go!!
   We ask this in the Name of Jesus. Amen.


Today's Bible verses-

       (Ps. 37:7 (NLT)“Be still in the presence of the
       Lord, and wait patiently for him to act. Don’t 
       worry about evil people who prosper or fret 
       about their wicked schemes.”        

       (Ps. 27:1) (NKJV) "The LORD is my light and
       my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The LORD is the
       strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid?"


       (Ps. 91:1, 2 (NKJV) "He who dwells in the secret
       place of the Most high shall abide under the 
       shadow of the Almighty. (v. 2) I will say of the LORD,
       He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him
       I will trust."



Today's quotes-

~ Sarah Young in Jesus Calling devotional (9/23/18)-

   "Walk with Me [Jesus] in the freedom of forgiveness. The path we follow together is sometimes steep and slippery. If you carry burden of guilt on your back, you are more likely to stumble and fall. At your request, I will remove the heavy load from you and bury it at the foot of the cross.
   When I unburden you, you are undeniably free! Stand up straight and tall in My Presence so that no one can place more burdens on your back. Look into My Face and feel the warmth of My love- Light shining upon you. It is this unconditional Love that frees you from both fears and sins. Spend time basking in the Light of My Presence. As you come to know Me more and more intimately, you grow increasingly free."

     My Best Friend

Jesus is more than my Savior,
He's also my very best Friend.
He's here whenever I need Him,
On Him I can always depend.

He wakes me every morning,
He's with me all through the day.
And when I'm ready to go to bed,
With me all night He will stay.

I have no other Friend like him,
He answers whenever I call.
He only wants what's best for me,
He picks me up each time I fall.

He knows all of my weaknesses,
And from His path I will stray,
Yet I'm assured He'll forgive me
If I turn to Him and pray.

And although He is my best Friend
He can be your best Friend, too;
For His love has no boundaries,
He has lots left just for you.

So stop and take a minute,
Welcome Him into your heart.
You'll sense a wonderful feeling
That only His peace can impart.

©Frances Gregory Pasch
(Used by permission)


~ Leslie Koh- "I've often found my spiritual journey to be one of constant struggle, knowing that my life falls far short of God's ideal. How comforting it is to know that we are always accepted, for the Holy Spirit is in the business of molding us to be like Jesus."  
(Taken from Our Daily Bread®, ©10/20/ 2018 by Our Daily Bread Ministries, Grand Rapids, MI. Reprinted by permission. All rights reserved. www.odb.org).


Today's guest links-


Bottomed Out Yet?




  Nancy Demary- "My heart goes out to anyone living in relationship with someone who is carrying a load of guilt and shame. It is a heavy load that weighs people down.         
   Sometimes it is loaded on because of the sin against us by
 someone else and we carry the offense. Other times it comes 
from our own sinful condition or our perception of the situation
we’re in. There can be many reasons for it."
(Check out the link to Nancy's answer to Guilt and Shame).

Links for marriage help:   
 It's Not About YouThe Slow Fade of Unforgiveness, and Is Distraction Pulling Your Hearts Apart?
By Jill and Mark Savage

List of recent sermons of CFC ministersCFC Potsdam church has a live service at 10 am Sunday's for shut-ins. If for some reason you can't make it to the church you usually attend, click on the above link, and still get fed!

Upcoming posts-

     #101 Terminology of the Spirit's Infilling
20th- Tuesday's post by Dr. Wesley L. Duewel
     
                       #102 Definiteness of the Infilling
22nd- Thursday's post by Dr. Wesley L. Duewel

 Focus
27th- Saturday's post by Lee Forbes

   #103 Testimonies of the Infilling- Part 1
   27th- Tuesday's post by Dr. Wesley L. Duewel    

 
Mary's picture


Jean's blog (Click to see snippets of the 7 recent posts)

1 comment: