Friday, August 5, 2011

devotional e-books

   I have written three e-book devotionals, with words of wisdom for single and married women, titled
So You Plan to Marry a Man, When a Woman Marries a Man, and To Raise a Child Can Be a Joy! They will be in the form of easy-to-read poetry, with 31 pages of  poems, Scriptures, and short prayers for applications, in each e-book. These are to be published soon, by www.Christiandevotions.us and offered for $2.99 as e-books.
   I've been writing and going over the poems since '86, when the Lord commissioned me to use my journal for a book someday, that would help women cope with their own situations. It is my desire to share what God enabled me to learn from my experiences.
   The following is a poem that isn't going to be published by this company, to give you a taste of what the Lord is helping me to accomplish with the poetry:


If You Should Feel the Need to Pray
If you should feel the need to pray
but find you don’t know how,
 Be honest in all that you say.
 God’s listening right now.

He knows already what you need
 and longs to have you ask.
In His Word He wants you to read
 He’ll help you with each task.

Do thank the Lord for everything
and trust in His judgment.
In time you’ll see your heart will sing,  
as prayers to Him are sent.

Complaints are not to come from you
as on them God does frown.
It will become a hindrance too
 for by your words you’re bound. 

When you’re sad and frustrated
 and you can hardly see,
Ask God for truths that will relate
  to give you victory.

In your learning to watch and wait,
be sure to seek God’s Light.
It’s hoped that you won’t hesitate,
to see His way is right! 

Is. 41:10 “Fear not, for I am with you; be not
dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen
you, yes, I will help you; I will uphold you with
 the right hand of My righteousness.”

Father, help me believe You’re with me! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment