Friday, July 12, 2013

Creating a Memorable Summer Vacation
















"When I saw these Butterfly Snacks on Facebook
 (compliments of Juggling With Kids) I couldn't help
 but think of our own boy's summer vaca's.

As an only child, I was happy slapping mud pies into 

tin plates on my grandmother's back steps for my
 imaginary customers, so coming up with summer ideas 
for two little boys didn't exactly come naturally.

But I wanted to create good memories for our boys so 

I sought reinforcement via Focus on the Family. I 
purchased 4 books that are now out of print but were 
priceless at the time.

Thankfully, the internet now offers a plethora of resources

 for moms like me. In addition to Juggling With Kids, 
here are some more to enjoy with your children/grand-
children: 
Just like first impressions we're given but one opportunity 
to create meaningful moments with our children. Let's 
redeem the time!"


Posted: 12 Jul 2013 04:00 AM PDT

cathybaker.org


No comments:

Post a Comment