Monday, December 23, 2013

The Colorful Christ Bell


THE BELL

I KNOW WHO I AM
I am God's child (John 1:12)
I am Christ's friend (John 15:15)
I am united with the Lord (1 Cor. 6:17)
I am bought with a price (1 Cor. 6:19-20)
I am a saint (set apart for God)(Eph. 1:1)
I am a personal witness of Christ. (Acts 1:8)
I am the salt & light of the earth (Matt 5:13-14)
I am a member of the body of Christ (1 Cor. 12:27)
I am free forever from condemnation (Rom. 8: 1-2)
I am a citizen of HeavenI am significant (Phil. 3:20)
I am free from any charge against me (Rom. 8:31-34)
I am a minister of reconciliation for God (2 Cor 5:17-21)
I have access to God through the Holy Spirit (Eph. 2:18)
I am seated with Christ in the heavenly realms (Eph. 2:6)
I cannot be separated from the love of God (Rom 8:35-39)
I am established, anointed, sealed by God (2 Cor. 1:21-22)
I am assured all things work together for good (Rom. 8:28)
I have been chosen and appointed to bear fruit (John 15:16)
I may approach God with freedom and confidence (Eph. 3:12)
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me (Phil. 4:13)
I am the branch of the true vine, a channel of His life (John 15: 1-5)
I am God's temple (1 Cor. 3: 16).    I am complete in Christ (Col. 2:10)
I am God's co-worker (1 Cor. 3:9). I am God's workmanship (Eph. 2:10)
I am hidden with Christ in God (Col. 3:3). I have been justified (Rom. 5:1)
I know the good works God has begun in me will be perfected (Phil. 1:5)
I'm redeemed and forgiven (Col 1:14). 
I've been adopted as God's child (Eph 1:5)
 I belong to God
Do you know
who you are?


The Bell    (It came to me in black and white. I added the colors. The person who shared it, didn't know the author.)

ORIGINALLY POSTED  FRIDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2011


“But when the fullness of the time had come, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the law, to redeem those who were under the law, that we might receive the adoption as sons.”
Galatians 4:4, 5

              "Amazing thought! that God in flesh
           Would take my place and bear my sin;
              That I, a guilty, death-doomed soul,
                  Eternal life might win!Anon.

           God broke into human history to offer 
          us the gift of eternal life.”  
                                 Our Daily Bread 8/31/11

Amazing A Capella Group Sings a Christmas Classic That You Will Love   (Drummer Boy)

             Jesus, Our Savior

In fulfillment of the scriptures
Jesus came to earth,
Not as a man, but as a child,
His was a humble birth.

There were no crowds to greet Him,
No party nor fanfare,
Just a simple setting,
He entered unaware.

But the reason for His coming
Is one that must be told...
He's the key to our salvation,
Prophesied from days of old.

He took on human nature
So He could bear our sin
Upon the cross, in place of us,
Eternal life to win.

What greater gift could we receive
Than His abounding grace...
The promise that we'll one day share
His presence face to face!

   © Frances Gregory Pasch
                   paschf@comcast.net

        (Used by permission)

Today’s quotes: Debbie Hardy – “Let’s focus this Christmas on what we can give to others, not on our list of wants."

Donna Collins - "Perfect peace is the true gift of Christmas and it can't be bought with money or a credit card. Seek joy and happiness in what you have. Be grateful for the blessings of life. God gives us much when we are happy with what we have.

The following was taken from the post, Giving the Gift of Time. It appeared first on Jill Savage.

Dr. Rob Currie asks us this: "As you make plans for special time with a family member, consider these suggestions:
  1. Do something you both enjoy. Mutual fun is a powerful bonding force.
  2. If time or money don’t allow for a full day experience together, do something for an afternoon or a few hours in the morning.
  3. With young children, it may be better to spend a few hours together rather than an all-day event.
What about you? What have you done with family members or what are you planning to do? 

Dr. Rob Currie's web page  www.ilovemypreschooler.com.



(Google images added)

24th- Tuesday's post:  #47  Mediocre Prayer Habits?  C. Peter Wagner

26th- Thursday's post:  #48  The Reader's Digest Sermon  C. Peter Wagner

28th- Saturday's post:  Real Love  Cindy Hess Kaper

29th- Sunday's post:  Unloading Inspiration/Wounded Warrior Story  Adam Hunter


No comments:

Post a Comment