Saturday, February 7, 2015

How Wondrous are you God

Debbie McEwen shares with us:

You who created the mighty 

and the small,
Are our wondrous 
God
We are so bless to be Your children

You made the mountains and the seas
You made the stars and
moon and sun to shine in
the heavens



You made the incredible variety in the universe
You are magnificent beyond compare
And You love us


You sent Your beloved son to
die for us, to redeem us from
our sinful nature

You care about the mighty and the small and You care so much about us.
Everything about us is important to You
You watch and listen, help and nudge us along

You know what is best and steer us in the right direction
But You love us so much that You give us free will to choose
We are so insignificant compared with all of creation


and Yet You value us so much that
You always walk with us every
step of every day.

How wondrous are You God.

By Debbie McEwen


(Google images added)

http://hopefaithprayer.com/scriptures/healing-scriptures-kenneth-hagin/  (These are many healing, faith-building Scriptures.)


Let’s pray:

   "Lord, we're prone to quickly forget your goodness and care for us. May we trust You today and into the new year—whatever uncertainties we face. You are the God who can be trusted.

Fear fades when we trust our Father." Our Daily Bread 12/31/14


Today’s Bible verse: 2 Chron. 20:29 "And the fear of God was on all the kingdoms of those countries, when they had heard that the LORD fought against the enemies of Israel."

Today’s quote: Jennifer Benson Schuldt - "If you are facing a test of faith, you too can move forward based on God's character and His unfailing promises. Relying on Him will help you move from where you are to where He wants you to be."


8th- Sunday evening's post:  Water Baptism
Jean Oathout

10th- Tuesday's post:  #39 Biblical Example - The Acts
C. Peter Wagner

12th- Thursday's post:  #40 Campus Crusade in Thailand
C. Peter Wagner

14th- Saturday's post:  Tomorrow
James H. Cagle


Some thoughts today:

 You Can Count on Him
     by Max Lucado

"I was seven years old. I’d had enough of my father’s rules and decided I could make it on my own, thank you very much. I got to the end of the alley and remembered I was hungry, so I went back home! 

Did Dad know of my insurrection? I suspect he did. Was I still his son? Apparently so. No one else was sitting in my place at the table.

Suppose someone had asked my father, 'Mr. Lucado, your son says he has no need of a father. Do you still consider him your son?'

What do you think my dad would have said? He considered himself my father even when I didn’t consider myself his son. His commitment to me was greater than my commitment to him. 

So is God’s. I can count on him to be in my corner no matter what! And you can too!"

From Max on Life

Max_on_Life_sm

Listen to UpWords with Max Lucado at OnePlace.com



jean-oathout.blogspot.com   (save to check in another time)

AuthorsDen.com
Where authors and readers come together!

Granny's Guide to Marriage in Verse  
Kindle $2.99

Bridal Shower Devotional
Bridal Wisdom for Women

My book in paperback $7.95
Granny's Guide to Marriage in Verse 

A great gift for someone who needs
encouragement in their marriage.


Wisdom for Brides (Christian
Marriage, Counseling, & Help) 

No comments:

Post a Comment