Saturday, December 19, 2020

Reveal The Truth



How often do you share the gifts you hole in trust to you
How often is God's handiwork revealed in what you do
How often does another see reflections of God's Son
Those moments when the world can see that you and Christ are one

How often do you walk a path not knowing where it goes
Just following that little voice that daily seems to grow
A little louder little larger settled in your mind
That soon you'll hold the answers to the questions that you'll find

Have been back in the recesses of your humanity
As you've observed the miracles of creativity
Unfolding right before you when you open up your eyes
When lessons of God's mighty truth before your conscience rise

To places of great prominence as more and more you see
That so much of what God has made hide in obscurity
From lessons taught and lessons learned from childhood until now
As He Who is Almighty God prepares to show you how

Important what He's showing you is to the world at large
Those proofs that prove beyond all doubt that He is still in charge
And though the world may hate you for the Truth you make them see
That Truth is what empowers you for all eternity

With grace revealed through love you share with others that you meet
Who see in you that presence that draws them to Jesus' feet
As more and more the Truth you share that cannot be denied
No longer is by worldly men the Truth that they can hide

For God has shone through ages past when needed He will do
The work that He's designed before be done by me and you
But always to the loss of those He's called to be His voice
When they have chosen not to make His will for them their choice

So this time if you've had revealed what few on earth can see
Don't hide those facts God shares with you in dark obscurity
But ask Him to make clear to you where He would have you go
And place in you His Spirit's voice to let all others know

That God is God He holds the reigns on all that's soon to be
And only those who trust Him now will live eternally
Because they want more than the rest to hear His words of praise
As they make clear His living Truth for these uncertain days
Psalm 19:1-6; John 14:6
Reveal The Truth
Lee Forbes

Let's pray-

    Father, we are trusting You to help us reflect Your Son in and through our lives. As we follow Your Spirit's guidance daily, may we listen more carefully in order to grow stronger in our faith. 
   Enable us to obey Your call on our lives, to share Your Truth as You lead us to. May we be willing to share with others the evidence that You're in charge, and that You are God, no matter what others may say.
  In Jesus' name we pray. Amen

391-395 - one-line Scriptures for those of you who want to learn some more this week, or review these that were offered at one time- 

391- Ps. 119:116 "Uphold me according unto thy word that I may live: and let me not be ashamed of my hope."

392- Ps. 104:33 "I will sing unto the LORD as long as I live; I will sing praise to my God while I have my being." 

393- Pro. 14:26 "In the fear of the LORD is strong confidence: and his children shall have a place of refuge."

394- Ps. 118:17 "I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD."

395- Ps. 46:10 Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth."


Words from God the Father
Our weekly word from the Father

You Are the One I Am Waiting For

"Be mindful of this one thing: You are the one I am waiting for. I am Your Father, and I am the One who has the help and strength you need for every step of your life in Me."

1 John 3:1 "Behold what manner of love the Father has bestowed on us, that we should be called children of God! Therefore, the world does not know us, because it did not know Him."
 

Today's quote-

Holiness

Holiness: what can it be?
And is Christ’s holiness for me?
Dear blood-washed child of the living God,
This is the way believers must trod;
Sanctified, and set free to be
As Jesus Christ, our Surety.
Holiness: a wonderful thing,
Surrendering all to Jesus my King.
Dying to self, my soul takes its flight
To new heights of glory, beauty, and light.
All is in Christ; my heart is at rest.
Christ is my all;  I’m happy and blessed.
Holiness: just what does it mean,
To be virtuous, pure, and clean?
To love this One Whom I’ve never seen;
Walk with Him and His friend be,
And always with Him to agree,
Bending my heart in harmony?
Holiness: God’s will wrought through me,
That others, through me, Christ’ beauty may see.
He takes me first as a piece of clay;
With loving devotion, He molds me each day;
God using the Word, Christ’s image to trace,
A vessel of honor, reflecting His grace.
                                                                                                        
James H. Cagle








Words of wisdom-

~ As Christmas is soon to come again, let's celebrate it this year by giving some of our things we value, things that mean a lot to us. What joy it will be to share ourselves with family and friends, as that's what our Father God did. His gift is priceless, as it came to us from His heart. His very self. As our gifts mean a lot to us, may they bring pleasure to those we love, too.

Today's Popular post-

From War to Joy on Christmas




Daniel Darling shares with us, “I realize gospel-centered Christianity is increasingly becoming marginalized. I get that.

But when it comes to Christmas, I think most of the outrage expressed by Christians is misguided at best and manufactured at worst."



The North Country Christian Fellowship Center Churches,

located in the St. Lawrence county of NY,

broadcast their Sunday services at 10 or 10:15.

 

Check out the livestream with this link: https://www.cfconline.org/

You can view past services too.



Upcoming posts-

   #81 What Do We Mean by Revival?
22nd- Tuesday's post by Dr. Wesley L. Duewel

     #82 When Should You Pray for Group Revival?
24th- Thursday's post by Dr. Wesley L. Duewel

A Truck Driver's Hand   
26th- Saturday's post by Sheridan Voysey

     #83 Ask God to Lead You to a Prayer Partner
29th- Tuesday's post by Dr. Wesley L. Duewel

 





No comments:

Post a Comment