Thursday, January 24, 2013

A Vision for the Youth: Prayer Note #110





Dutch Sheets  shares with us, “A few years ago I was in Washington, D.C., for the National Day of Prayer with the Master’s Commission, a group of young people from Spokane, Washington.

 My wife, Ceci, and I accompanied them because, while I had been ministering to them a couple of months prior, I had a incredible picture – I believe it was a vision. 

The picture was of a stadium filled with young people who were radically committed to God. As I watched, this multitude of young people filed out of the stadium and flooded the nation, taking revival with them.

   I shared the picture with these young people and a spirit of intercession came upon us that lasted for about 30 minutes. 

It was truly an awesome time of prayer for the youth of America. As we finished praying, I felt I was to join these youths on their upcoming trip to Washington, D.C. 



Shortly after we arrived in Washington, D.C., I sensed the Lord speak to me, I’m going to confirm to you on this trip that I am sending revival to this nation.

 I’m also going to demonstrate to you that the youth will play a major role in it.”

Today’s Prayer Note #110 A Vision for the Youth, taken from Dutch Sheets’ book, Intercessory Prayer (pgs. 228, 229)

The next Prayer Note: 1/29 The Vision Confirmed: Prayer Note #111

John 14:29 "And now I have told you before it comes, that when it does come to pass, you may believe." [Said by Jesus]

My prayer today:  Father, my desire is to believe what Your Word tells me. Help my unbelief, so I will become more effective in my daily living. Amen

Today's quote: “God values each one in His family. In His strength, the young can be bold in their faith, while those who are older can encourage those who are ’just kids.’ ” - David McCasland

“O Lord of all the upward road,
Keep strong our youth, we pray;
May age and youth together seek
To follow in Thy way. – Niedermeyer

Encouraging the young should never become old.”

Our Daily Bread
12/7/12


Our thought for toady:  "We need to get under the spout of the Holy Ghost and get refreshed!

Tomorrow’s post:  God Sees Your Disappointment  Sharon Jaynes


One of the most popular posts:  Daily Deeds of Kindness   





A 31-day devotional book for
Women contemplating marriage
 And looking for godly advice.





No comments:

Post a Comment