Sunday, August 11, 2013

Brokenhearted



Tammie Johnson tells us, "This is for the people who have been hurt in their life.

Alone, homeless, shattered.

I have been where you are. I have been deserted and lost, and alone.

I've been homeless, abused, mistreated, misunderstood, and used.

It hurts me when I think about the people who are out there that feel that way.




There is a church family waiting to adopt you, and waiting to love you. Father God will love you, and never let you down. 


I came to God when I was young and He saw me through my whole painful life.

When no one else was there, when everyone else didn't care, He was there.

When people hurt me, deserted me, and mistreated me, God was there.

When people abused me, I could turn to God and He was there. He never let me down. In time, He always made everything okay.

When I hurt inside God comforted me.


God kept me company when I was alone. He took my pain and gave me joy. He took my tears and gave me hope, even when I felt hopeless.

When you come to God, find a Bible-teaching church. You'll get a new family of spiritual brothers, sisters, mothers, and Father God.

When I couldn't trust anyone, I could trust God, as He is always the same, yesterday, today, and tomorrow. 

God is never changing. He will never leave you or forsake you. He will never let you down.

I suggest that you say something like this, to let Him know you see your need of Him:

"Father God, forgive me of my sins please. Come into my heart and life, and live there forever. 

I need you and I am inviting you in. I pray in Jesus' Name, amen."

Your life will never be the same! I know mine wasn't. 

I encourage you to look for a Bible-preaching church somewhere near you, and make it your new home.

God will be waiting with open arms to greet you.


I promise you, your life will be a lot brighter, happier, and you'll never be alone again."

Let’s pray: I pray for those who read this message of hope that Tammie has shared, that there be some who will take hope in Jesus, and begin a Life in Him as their Savior and Lord. Help them find a good church where they'll be welcomed and fed. Help them sense Your Presence there, and may they be determined to keep attending, no matter what comes against them. Please help them find a Bible to read for themselves. I pray this in Jesus' Name, amen.

Today’s Bible verse: Is. 4:6 "And thee shall be a tabernacle [Jesus] for a shadow in the daytime from the heat, and for a place of refuge and for a covert from storm and from rain."

Today’s quote:  Gwen Smith and Sue C. Smith

Healer Of The Broken

Oh wounded heart
My hurting friend
Desperate and afraid
You’re not invisible
Someone knows the pain you’re in
You can run to Him 
The Healer of the broken
The friend to every sinner
Who knows the sorrow of each scar
Every time you call on
The Savior who is waiting
He will meet you where you are
And heal your broken heart
He knows your name
Each fear
When you try to hide
Or fight for one more breath
Love will be your safe retreat
He will give you peace
In every valley
In every pain
Jesus is with you
Just call His name
Call His name


Turn on your speakers and CLICK HERE to listen to the song Healer of the Broken.

                     “A troubled heart, a wearied mind
                          Are burdens hard to bear;
                        A lack of peace, a heavy load                   

                     Are lifted by God’s care. – Fitzhugh

                  People are at the heart of God’s heart.”

                                Our
 Daily Bread  3/5/13

Our thought today: The power of Christ transforms anyone! Ask Him to transform you, my friend.

Tomorrow’s post:  Trial or Trust?  Cindy O'Brien

A popular post:   Persevering Through Disappointment  She felt the victory of not succumbing to disappointment’s strong sway. 



[Google images added]


Samples of Jean's crafts & craft blanks
  
http://www.amazon.com/dp/1938499999/  Link to Granny’s Guide to Marriage in Verse  my book with new title and cover for women contemplating marriage.







No comments:

Post a Comment