Sunday, December 28, 2014

With God, All Things Are Possible


Debbie McEwen shares her
thoughts concerning how she
sees God's involvement in our
lives.

"The closer we come to God
The more Satan works against us
He works to find ways to make our lives 
more difficult
He is so sneaky and devious, so evil

The more we love God, the more Satan hates us and wants to 
hurt us
He tries to turn loved ones against us
Sometimes he succeeds
Satan tries to make us think that God is causing our problems because we have turned to God

Satan wants us to think that God has deserted us in our time of need
God never deserts us
We only have to lay our troubles at His feet
He will protect us and help us

He will find solutions where none existed
God is our rock and our refuge, our Redeemer
Satan is only a fallen angel, not an almighty power
God is so much stronger
We need never be afraid with God at our side



We need only remember
God is with us always
And with Him, all things are possible"





     



My Prayer for Guidance 
     by Debbie McEwen

"O God, as I sit here
I welcome you into my heart and soul
I welcome your wonderful presence in my life
You fill my heart with so much joy that I cry

I humbly ask for your guidance and grace
For Your mercy and forgiveness for all my sins
I ask for Your wisdom to help me live my life according to 
Your word
Which is to love the Lord my God with all my heart and soul 
and strength
And to love my neighbor as myself

I humbly ask for Your help to accomplish this mighty task
I know I cannot do anything without Your help
And with You I can do all things

Please guide me to know what Your mission for my life is
And also please give me the strength and wisdom to pursue it
I ask this in Jesus' blessed name. Amen"

Today’s Bible verse: Ps. 52:9 "I will praise thee for ever, because thou hast done it: and I will wait on thy name, for it is good before thy saints."

Today’s quote: 
Psalter “In His Care confiding
                                          I will sweetly sleep,
                                       For the Lord my Savior
                                          Will in safety keep.”

30th- Tuesday’s post: #29 Can We Identify With This?
C. Peter Wagner

1/1st- Thursday's post: #30 The Meaning of Jesus' Temptation
C. Peter Wagner

3rd- Saturday's post: Rooted in Love
Joe Stowell

4th- Sunday evening's post:  What About You?
Jean Oathout

A popular post: Have You Known Rejection? Jean Oathout shares some experiences with us today of rejection, and their effects on her. "When I was young I was violated, leaving me afraid to be around boys and men."



AuthorsDen.com
Where authors and readers come together!

Granny's Guide to Marriage in Verse  
Kindle $.99
Bridal Shower Devotional
Bridal Wisdom for Women

My book in paperback $7.95
Granny's Guide to Marriage in Verse

    A great gift for someone!

Wisdom for Brides (Christian
Marriage, Counseling, & Help)

No comments:

Post a Comment