Sunday, May 31, 2015

May..


May every heartbeat, beat for You


Heavenly Father…

May I love You well.

May I always obey You.

May my heart seek You.

May I follow Your truth.

May my heart burn for You.

May I follow Your guidance.

May I always rejoice in You.

May my eyes be focused on You.

May my feet stay on Your path.

May I have a heart of gratitude.

May my heart always be open to You.

May I enjoy the life You’ve given me.

May my mind be renewed by Your truth.

May nothing and no one come before You.

May I honor You and bring glory to Your name.

May I be on fire to spread Your love and truth.

May I encourage and build up the body of Christ.

May I live in Your love to show others Your love.

May the gifting You have given be kindled afresh.

May my ears be tuned to hear You above all others.

May my heart sing your praises for now and forevermore.

May I love You with all my heart, mind, soul, and strength.

May your unfailing love be with us, Lord, even as we put our hope in You.

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing   to You.

May Your glory shine throughout the nations to bring the nations to Your glory.

May every person come to know Your Son, Jesus Christ, as their personal Savior.

May every beat of my heart, beat with Your love, to show Your amazing love to the world.
Posted: 23 Mar 2015 07:00 AM PDT


A Mom’s Greatest Resource

By Jill Savage on Mar 25, 2015 05:04 am
WalkingWithGodIntheSeasonOfMotherhoodToday’s post is an excerpt from Walking 
with God in the Season of Motherhood
by Melissa B. Kruger.
"It’s a reminder that prayer is truly our
greatest resource.

In addition to building up our children,
prayer nurtures an inner calm that protects
and quiets my heart in the ups and downs of
motherhood.



God uses my prayers to work His plan and to give 
peace to my soul." melissakruger@uptownchurch.org

Today’s Bible verse: Prov. 21:23 "Whosoever keepeth his 
mouth and his tongue keepeth his soul from trouble."

Today’s quote: Lenn L. Latham from Let God In (pg 29- 
out of print) "Christ, our Saviour, can be reached through 
prayer at any time and in any place. The only price we have 
to pay for his help is the surrender of our foolish pride."

6/2- Tuesday's post:  #67 Relationships and Rules
C. Peter Wagner

4th- Thursday's post:  #68 Who Is Holy?
C. Peter Wagner

6th- Saturday's post:  Hope Lives
Dave Branon

7th- Sunday evening's post:  The Value of Church Membership      
Jean Oathout


jean-oathout.blogspot.com (save 
to check in sometime)

No comments:

Post a Comment