Saturday, August 27, 2022

15 Prayers for Your Child This School Year

 


Jill and Mark Salvage

Pray for Boldness

Lord, I pray for boldness for my child. I pray that they will demonstrate the confidence and courage that doing what is right will bring ultimate victory regardless of present opposition.

Pray for Boundaries

Lord, this school year, I pray that my child will be able to set boundaries that protect them and others. I pray that they can set limitations that protect them from potentially unmanageable temptation.

Pray for Joy

Lord, I pray joy over my child. I pray that they can choose to be pleasant, joyful, and kind regardless of outside circumstances, ultimately lifting the spirit of others. I also pray that they can find their joy in your truth."

Pray for Commitment

Lord, I pray that my child will devote themselves to following-up on their words with action. I pray that they will stick with hard things, and will lean on you for strength in times of trial."                 

For the rest of Jill and Mark's blog post, please go to https://jillsavage.org/15-prayers-child-school-year/


766-770-  one-line Scriptures for those of you who want to learn some more verses this week- or to review them from when they were first posted- 
 
766- Ps. 50:23 "Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I shew the salvation of God."

767- Ps. 118:21 "I will praise thee: for thou hast hearad me, and art become my salvation."

768- Ps. 46:11 "The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah."

769- Ps. 103:14 "For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust."

770- Ecc. 2:13 "Then I saw that wisdom excelleth folly, as far as light excelleth darkness."


Quote for today from Psalm 91:1-4

"He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
Will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say to the LORD, "My refuge and my fortress,
My God, in whom I tust!"
For it is He who delivers you from the snare of the trapper,
And from the deadly pestilence.
He will cover you with His pinions,
And under His wings you may seek refuge;
His faithfulness is a shield and bulwark."


Words of wisdom-

"Ephesians 3:20-21 does not just say that God can do more than we ask or imagine, he can do immeasurably more. This means we cannot even estimate how much more our God can do."  Emma Danzey


Today's Popular post-

Trusting God with Your Future

Mary Southerland tells us, “In an effort to escape the brutal summer heat of South Florida, our family headed to the beautiful mountains of North Carolina.

The Blue Ridge Parkway is one of our favorite spots for hiking, so we planned a day trip that included exploring a few hiking trails, a picnic and a visit to the beautiful and historic colonial home of Carl Sandburg."


Upcoming posts:

9/3- Getting Good At Being You
   Mary Southerland

 10th- OUR FATHER
   John Blase

17th- Jesus Wants Your Tonka Truck
   Kyle Normon


The North Country Christian Fellowship Center Churches,

located in the St. Lawrence county of NY,

broadcast their Sunday services at 10 or 10:15

You can view past services too.

Sermon listing:https://www.cfconline.org/sermon-library 




No comments:

Post a Comment