Sunday, August 18, 2013

There is Love for You



Tammie Johnson tells us that she would like to send out love in this blog post today.

    “My parents let me down 
I had no hope, or so I thought. I was alone and scared. My heart was broken. I wandered everywhere.

Then someone walked up to me and took my hand. They looked odd; not like me.


They were dressed clean, neat, and I thought, maybe even rich.

Why would this person take my hand, walk by my side, and care about a person like me?

Then I found they were a Christian, full of the love of God. They really did care. They weren't pretending.

They introduced me to God. They took my hand; and God did, too. They helped me find a life of love. A love I had never known before.

God has never let me down. He is always here for me.

Every time I call out His name, I find I’m not alone anymore. My life has never by the same!

I started attending a church, where I got to know lots of hearts full of God’s love. I received help and love like never before:

I am so happy I met God through Jesus, my Lord and Savior.

This love blog post is to reach out to everyone who thinks they have no one.
You really do have Someone Who cares for you! God Almighty.

When you ask God to forgive you of your sins, and ask Him to come into your heart, and into your life so you can live forever, His love will never leave you. 


Meet God, and receive the gift of love, and find a church to attend on a regular basis.

Your life won’t be the same, I can assure you. 



And if you want a new life full of love, happiness, and joy, meet His people in a Bible-preaching church, where you'll find God's truth and love.
         My friends let me down, 
            The world let me down.



Go to church soon, to get the support you’ll need to live for Him. It's a simple as that.

I go to the Christian Fellowship Center in Madrid, NY, in the old brick school building on Rt 14. I’d like to meet you there at 10 A.M., if you’re in the area on Sundays. I sit on the left up front, and you' ll know me by my tattoos."


There is Love  Tammie Johnson     [Google images added]

                                           He Was Waiting...
                                        by Linda Hill 



It took me a long time to realize
Your love is for me
That no matter what my sins are
They were washed away at Calvary
When I was at my worst
Sinking deeper in despair
Somewhere in my darkest hour
You were waiting there

*************

I never thought I was worthy
To be someone You could know
That even the blood of Jesus
Couldn't reach down that low
Sadness and pain engulfed me
The world had let me down
I had lost everything
Love could not be found

**************

Somewhere in the darkness
I saw His glimmer of light
My soul had grown so weary
Of keeping up the fight
I simply called on Jesus' name
He'd been waiting all along
By His grace I was forgiven
I'm by His side where I belong...

(C) Linda Hill
[used with permission] 


Life With Jesus

Jesus is with me every hour, every day,
Guiding me, leading me, showing the way.
Since I decided to believe on his name,
Nothing in life has ever been the same.

The addictions I suffered are soothed by his hand
My anguish of heart drifted off like fine sand.
I live every moment with guidance from above;
Every part of my heart is squeezed full of God's love.

Once all was too hard and I despaired of all peace,
But when I took His offer all despair was released.
No problem today cannot be overcome;
My job is to pray; God gets the rest done.

What glorious relief to be under God's shield—
Why not, my dear friend, won't you also yield?
Give up your fight to keep walking alone;
Submit to your Savior; He'll welcome you home.

Today's Story on GodVine  8/15/13

Let’s pray: 
Father, we come to You with open hands and hearts. May our desire be pure before You, for You to have Your way in our lives. We know that You love us, and that what You would lead us to do, will be for our good, and what will bring You glory. We thank You for the love we feel right now. May we receive from You all the grace we'll need to obey Your Word. In Jesus' Name we pray, amen.

Today’s Bible verse: Ephesians 3:20-21   Message Bible  – “God can do anything, you know—far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams! He does it not by pushing us around but by working within us, His Spirit deeply and gently within us.”

Today’s quotes: Sharon Jaynes With genuine love, there are no  scorecards. I’m certainly glad God tore up mine long ago.”

Our Daily Bread
“The powers of evil around you are no match for the power of Jesus within you.  

Some thoughts today: God's open hand shows us love as He works in our lives.

Without Jesus, we have no right to eat from God’s table. He will empower us to obey His commandments, and to continually offer the sacrifice of our lives through praise, to His glory and purpose.

There’s no condemnation in Christ Jesus, as He has made us free from sin and death! Rom. 8:1, that’s something to shout about! When we’re walking in obedience to Him, the devil cannot touch us! 1 John  5:18  That too, is something to realize and rejoice over! We’ll have the Shield of Faith effective in our lives, to quench the darts of the wicked one. Eph. 6:16

Tomorrow’s post:  Stop Doing It! But How?  Jean Oathout

A popular post: Laying Hold of the Victory: Prayer Note #54  [Dutch Sheets] ‘Victory is an accomplished fact, but it does need a man to lay hold of that victory and precipitate a confrontation with the enemy, and resist him.’ 


Friends
[Google image added]
Samples of Jean's crafts & craft blanks
   

http://www.amazon.com/dp/1938499999/  Link to Granny’s Guide to Marriage in Verse  my book with new title and cover for women contemplating marriage.

        #8 The Road Gets Rough
           When Two Wills Meet

"The road gets rough when two wills meet
       As each one wants his way.
It's hoped that God's plan they will seek
       And His Word they'll obey."



No comments:

Post a Comment