Sunday, October 12, 2014

No Regrets

Debbie McEwen shares some 
thoughts she has for God:

I will read Your Word

I will inhale Your Word

I will tattoo Your Word on my heart

I will live your Word all the days of my life

When my frail nature fails

I will beg Your forgiveness and know You will raise me up, correct me and gently guide me back on the right path

I will march joyfully through this grand adventure of my life with You by my side

Thy rod and they staff, they will guide me

And I will live my life with no regrets.  



Let’s pray:

   Father, it is my desire to
please you with my life.

   Thank You for forgiving me
the times I've acted in such a
way,You've needed to correct me.

   Help me to march joyfully through this grand adventure of my life with You by my side.

   I am determined to live my life with no regrets, and ask for help to accomplish that, to Your glory, Jesus. Amen.



Come, Thou Fount of Every Blessing [Live]
www.youtube.com

Music video by Gill & Gloria Gaither
performing Come, Thou Fount of
Every Blessing (feat. Buddy Greene
and Jeff Taylor) [Live]. (P) (C) 2012
Spring House Mus...

Today’s Bible verse:  Ps. 141:3 "Set a watch, O LORD, before my mouth; keep the door of my lips.

Today’s quotes: Starr Ayers Setting the plumb line of our soul in alignment with the wisdom of God is the key to ensuring our foundation holds strong and secure in the face of crises. There is only one unshakeable foundation upon which to stand―Jesus Christ.” 

- Kroll – “When you’ve trusted Jesus and walked His way, When you’ve felt His hand lead you day by day, but your steps now take you another way, Start over.”

Some thoughts today: Are you grieving over something you shouldn't have said? Let this be a time of change for you.

- Make the choice to "grow up" and begin making better choices. Every decision will effect your children.

- Allow God to turn your life around, and start making better choices. Check out Joyce Meyers' audio
 CD of The Wisdom of Making Better Choices


14th Tuesday’s post: #7  Evicting the Ruler of Adrogue'
C. Peter Wagner

16th- Thursday's post:  #8  Face-to-Face with a Demon
C. Peter Wagner

18th- Saturday's post:  Every Hardship
Julie Ackerman Link

19th- Sunday's post:  Mysterious Ways: A Doorbell Disturbance
Larry Rohloff
  
A popular post:   Things That Make Me Happy  Jean Oathout has some thoughts for us to consider: It does seem, that when we obey the Lord's promptings, He brings other blessings we need, too.The following are a few things... 

Are you "plugged" 
into God's Word?
It's life-giving!

(Google images and emphasis added)


AuthorsDen.com
Where authors and readers come together!

Granny's Guide to Marriage in 

Verse  Kindle $2.99

Bridal Shower Devotional

Bridal Wisdom for Women

Granny's Guide to Marriage in Verse 
My book in paperback $7.16
Christmas gift idea for the
newlywed!

Wisdom for Brides (Christian 
Marriage, Counseling, & Help) 

No comments:

Post a Comment