Sunday, August 23, 2015

Rocket Fuel


Lisa Buffaloe: "I’ve been under intense spiritual warfare, and at times the sensations and emotions seem overwhelming and hopeless. 


One night I dreamed I was in an oppressive darkness with the enemy closing in and surrounding me. With human vision, no escape was possible.

And yet when I spoke the words, “I trust God!” The rocky ground where I stood shot up from the earth far above my enemies.

And I realized, trusting God is the propellant.

Trusting God is rocket fuel that propels us skyward above our enemies.

Trusting God is the key.

Trusting God releases God’s blessings.

Trusting God shoots us skyward to see more clearly our situation.

Trusting God releases the power of God!

Need rocket fuel to rise above your past, your present, or your future?


Trust God!


“Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord and whose trust is the Lord.~ Jeremiah 17:7 (NASB)

“The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.” ~ Psalm 18:2 (NLT)

“For in the day of trouble He will keep me safe in His holy tent. In the secret place of His tent He will hide me. He will set me high upon a rock.” ~ Psalm 27:5 (NLV)

“He brought me up out of the pit of destruction, out of the miry clay, and He set my feet upon a rock making my footsteps firm.” ~ Psalm 40:2 (NASB)

“O God, listen to my cry! Hear my prayer! From the ends of the earth, I cry to you for help when my heart is overwhelmed.Lead me to the towering rock of safety, for you are my safe refuge, a fortress where my enemies cannot reach me.” ~ Psalm 61:1-3 (NLT)


  lisabuffaloe.com  Rocket Fuel



Father,
I admit that I need Your help and guidance.
When I come up against a hard situation, I ask
for Your Spirit to propel me up to where I can
see beyond the problem, and begin to get Your
view of what it's about, and how I can then
become a conqueror over it with the right attitude.
I ask this in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

Husband Revolution  By Jefferson Bethke - a must see...

Today’s quote-

Dr. Charles F. Stanley - "God absolutely hates sin. So if you agree with Him about sin, then you are changing your mind about the disobedience in your life. Thoughts, attitudes, and actions that once seemed perfectly natural will no longer it with who you are. As God continues to work in your life, your mind will gradually reject old thought patters, and you'll more closely represent His way of thinking."  (Taken from In Touch, daily readings for devoted living, Aug. 2015, p. 34)

Some thoughts today-

Are you yielding to Jesus your whole self? Present it all to God as a living sacrifice. (Rom. 12:1) When we die to  ourselves, we no longer live for what pleases us. God delights in complete obedience, as then He can lead and bless us. (2 Cor. 5:15)

~ We can become conquerors in every situation through Him who loved us and gave Himself a sacrifice for us on the Cross. (Rom. 8:37).


Worship, serving, and giving are our most reasonable sacrifice to show our love and devotion to Jesus.


Upcoming posts-

25th- Tuesday’s post:  #89  Putting it Into Practice
C. Peter Wagner
27th- Thursday's post:  #90 Spiritual Mapping
C. Peter Wagner
29th- Saturday's post:  What is that to You?
Julie Ackerman Link
30th- Sunday evening's post:  I Prayed that God Would Take Away
Lee Forbes

A popular post-   
When the Waves Come Lisa Buffaloe: 
"The other day I kept finding myself thinking about a situation. And the more I thought about that situation, the more upsetting it became.

And then I felt a gentle whisper in my soul..."

1 comment: