Saturday, March 9, 2019

Do Not Fear


   Kelly Balarie-_There is no fear in Christ’s love. Today, I feel strongly that scripture explains all this better than I can. No matter what you face, His love is enough to save you. 
   His strength is enough to deliver you. His Word is enough to encourage you. His life is enough to compel you. His goodness is enough to believe in. Take faith, and enjoy Psalm 27. I love you all.
(Google image, Do Not Fear)

Psalm 27
"The Lord is my light and my salvation—
whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the stronghold of my life—
of whom shall I be afraid?
When the wicked advance against me
to devour[a] me,
it is my enemies and my foes
who will stumble and fall.
Though an army besiege me,
my heart will not fear;
though war break out against me,
even then I will be confident.
One thing I ask from the Lord,
this only do I seek:
that I may dwell in the house of the Lord
all the days of my life,
to gaze on the beauty of the Lord
and to seek him in his temple.
For in the day of trouble
he will keep me safe in his dwelling;
he will hide me in the shelter of his sacred tent
and set me high upon a rock.
Then my head will be exalted
above the enemies who surround me;
at his sacred tent I will sacrifice with shouts of joy;
I will sing and make music to the Lord.
Hear my voice when I call, Lord;
be merciful to me and answer me.
My heart says of you, 'Seek his face!'
Your face, Lord, I will seek.
Do not hide your face from me,
do not turn your servant away in anger;
you have been my helper.
Do not reject me or forsake me,
God my Savior.
Though my father and mother forsake me,
the Lord will receive me.
Teach me your way, Lord;
lead me in a straight path
because of my oppressors.
Do not turn me over to the desire of my foes,
for false witnesses rise up against me,
spouting malicious accusations.
I remain confident of this:
I will see the goodness of the Lord
in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart
and wait for the Lord."
 
Get all Purposeful Faith blog posts by email – click here.
The post DO NOT FEAR appeared first on Purposeful Faith.


Upcoming posts:


       #19 Scriptures that I Read at Stated Seasons
3/12th- Tuesday's post by Samuel Chadwick

       #20 Praying the Name
14th- Thursday's post by Samuel Chadwick

          Enjoying Wonderful Things
16th- Saturday's post by Merlin Carothers

       #21 In the Name of Our Lord Jesus
19th- Tuesday's post by Samuel Chadwick


Today's next 5 posts of 100 things  Our God Is . . . 


11. Infinite
12. All Powerful
13. All Knowing
14. Ever Present
15. Unchangeable

Today's quote-

~ Germaine Copeland"You don’t understand the meaning of believing and receiving. Why do you come to me groveling and whining about your faults and failures? I am your Father! Yet you haven’t really connected to who I am, you don’t know Me." 
   By now I was sitting up straight in the theater seat. God had my attention! "The Kingdom of God is in you – in earthen vessels – your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, The kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

   I love you, but I am not pleased when you approach me with an apologetic attitude trying to explain your behavior and justify yourself. Why do you come proclaiming your unworthiness? I knew you before the foundation of the world, and I loved you!"
(Special emphasis of red lettering added)


Today's guest post-

DON'T Give in to Fear


Does your life feel like an unfinished puzzle? 
Do you fear you may have missed some important pieces (experiences)?
God saw you while you were in your mother’s womb. (Ps. 139)
His plans for you were and are good. (Jeremiah 29:11)



I Will not Give in to Temptation

Constantly, I face temptation; 
From it, there is no vacation.

But by the Holy Spirit’s power 
I can triumph every hour. 

If I listen to his voice, 
I will make the proper choice.

This is God’s word to me: 
“I will give you victory!” 

Obsessive and compulsive sins 
Are not obstacles to him. 

This can be the year I win 
The struggles I’ve continued in. 

As I face another year, 
It’s with hope not despair. 

Greater victory lies ahead. 
Jesus lives! He is not dead! 

I’ll not give up God-given desire; 
By his grace, I’ll climb higher, 

Conquer giants in my life, 
Take territories without strife, 

Peacefully negotiate. 
In loving patience, I’ll relate. 

When temptation faces me, 
To my Savior, I will flee. 

To my Savior, I will run. 
This earthly race will be won.
 1/7/2019
 Jane Ault

No comments:

Post a Comment