Saturday, September 12, 2020

With Jesus for Eternity



This world is filled with pain and tears
It all will change when Christ appears
Yet those who live 'neath Jesus reign
Are filled with joy, despite their pain
His gentle Spirit calms their fear
And they advance his kingdom here


How blessed are those who live this truth
And have embraced it from their youth
Though they may have no earthly fame
God hears their prayer "in Jesus' name"
And blesses them in countless ways
For which they always give him praise

When their work on earth is complete
He calls them home; at last they meet
The ONE they were created for
That's all they want. There's nothing more
There's nothing greater than to be
With Jesus for eternity



Jane Ault  With Jesus for Eternity

"My sister is not here. I [could not] call her on this 4th of July. She has been reunited with her soldier sweetheart in heaven. The celebration there is far beyond my imagination. Someday, I will join her there. Knowing that a fantastic celebration is ahead of me, I can put up with quite a few limitations and restrictions here. Can’t you?
As my sister would say, and as she and I sang together, “It will be worth it all when we see Jesus."  [italics added]
I wrote the [above] poem a few days after my sister’s funeral."

Let's pray-

   "Thank You, heavenly Father, for your guidance in my life today. Protect me and give me wisdom to live in a way that both pleases You and reveals who You are." [As seen in ODB, 9/7/20]


336-340 one-line KJV Scriptures for those of you who want to learn some more this week- 

336- Ps. 95:6 "O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the LORD or maker."

337- Is. 8:13 "Sanctify the LORD of hosts himself; and let him be your fear, and let him be your dread."

338- Ps. 130:5 "I wait for the LORD, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope."

339- Ps. 37:27 "Depart from evil, and do good; and dwell for evermore."

340- Ps. 135:5 For I know that the LORD is great, and that our lord is above all gods."


Today's quotes-

~ Nancy Demary- "We all have instances of denial that must be dealt with in various stages ofDoorway life. A humility of heart allows us to be open to seeing things for what they are. God reveals to us changes that He would like to help us with when we humble ourselves. When denial falls off, opportunity knocks on our door. Until a person truly sees their need for God’s grace to come in and change something that is disordered in their life, they will be blinded to their need. Here again a heart of humility and acknowledgement of sin is crucial."

~ Dave Branon- "Living for God now, by the leading of the Holy Spirit, makes the decisions about what is next much easier. 'The LORD gives wisdom; . . . he holds success in store for the upright, . . . he guards the course of the just and protects the way of his faithful ones" (Prov. 2:6). May God supply what we need for us to live by His guidelines now, and may He guide us into what's next for His honor." [as seen in ODB, 9/7/20]

Words of wisdom-

~ To be fulfilled, we must turn to Jesus. He alone can satisfy the hunger for our never-ending search for more. He can complete us as nothing else can. May we experience the fulness and contentment available only in the Lord Jesus. 

Words from God the Father

Know My Pleasure and Know My Love 

   "Come, be refreshed and receive from the fountain of who I am. Know My pleasure and know My love and come and see more clearly who you are in Me and who I am. I am Love and I am your Victory—come and receive from Me."

Today's popular post-


True Christianity


Lee Forbes

The way we view the future lies in how we see the past
And how we do respond to how the die in life is cast
As each event can mold us and the virtue we might lose
Or can be simply building blocks upon which we might choose


Plants for last Fall harvesting

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

I invite you to view the latest 7 posts on my blog today: Jean's blog

For CFC Sunday services 10 or 10:15, and the recorded daily devotions. 

Check out the livestream link: https://www.cfconline.org/
   

Upcoming posts

      #59 Plead the Blood of Jesus
15th- Tuesday's post by Dr. Wesley L. Duewel

     #60 March Forward Praising Him
17th- Thursday's post by Dr. Wesley L. Duewel

             Power in Prayer
19th- Saturday's post by Lee Forbes

     #61 Through Christ, You Can Defeat Satan
22nd- Tuesday's post by Dr. Wesley L. Duewel









1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing my post, Jean. A follow-up on this is that, yesterday, while I was singing and worshiping Jesus, the Spirit brought back to my memory an image of my sister laughing. My sad heart laughed, again.

    ReplyDelete