Saturday, March 7, 2015

Because It's True

Kim Damon shares with us today:
He knit me together in my mother's womb
He will not abandon me.

He told the Father He would not loose any
who had been given to Him.
He will not let the enemy steel me away.

He said He would never leave me or forsake me.
He will not abandon me or turn His back on me.

He said I have a hope and a future.
The days to come are not without joy or without purpose.

He said nothing could separate me from His love.
He dose not despise me.

He said He will finish what He started in me.
I will not be abandoned to decay,
I will be made holy.

He said the Father loved me so much He sent Christ to die for me.
He invested His most loved thing to bring me good.
So I have worth.

He thinks about me and says my name.
I am not wondering aimlessly
separated from His affection and attention.

He said if I come to Him He will not turn me away.
I do not need to fear His rejection.

He said if I come to Him He will come to me.
I do not pray in vain.

He said His word would not return to Him in vain.
His Word invested in me, will change me.

He said He was standing at the door of my heart,
waiting for me to open it.

He comes to me.
He said He works all things out for my good.

I do not need to embrace "the worst case scenario"
in order to not be disappointed.

He said I have a hope and a future. 
I can hope.

He died to set me free.
His truth sets me free
He set me free so I would live free.

There is now no condemnation for
those whom Christ has set free.

I can walk free.

c Kim Damon 11/14


Mothering From Scratch: Finding the Best Parenting Style for You and Your Family

Melinda Means: "Let’s cut to the chase: Mommy guilt is a liar. It tells us that if only we had made all the right choices and done everything perfectly, we would've been able to produce all the right outcomes. It tells us that if we’ll only try harder, the internal struggle will stop. Unfortunately, it’s a false, misleading trap.
No matter how hard we’re trying, mommy guilt pushes us into thinking we could and should be trying harder."
(I trust mothers of all ages and years will check this one out. I wish I'd known about it; how about you? You can enter for a free copy of this book on Jill Savage's blog: Mommy Guilt)

 Adult Spiritual Gifts Test http://www.kodachrome.org/spiritgift 
and / or the Youth Spiritual Gifts Test (http://www.kodachrome.org/spiritgiftyouth 



Pray with me: 

     Father, thank You for the promise that

You would never leave me or forsake me.

    I appreciate that if I come to You, You
will not turn me away.

    I believe Jesus is presently standing at the door 
of my heart, and He loves me unconditionally.

    I am sure that He will work out everything in my life for my good, and for His glory.

    Thank You that there is now no condemnation for those who've put their faith and trust in Jesus' provision of salvation.

    May I walk closely with You each day. I ask this in Jesus' name. Amen.

Today’s Bible verse: Luke 5:32 "I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance."

Our praise verse: 2 Sam. 22:1-3 "David sang to the LORD the words of this song when the LORD delivered him from the hand of all his enemies and from the hand of Saul. (v 2) He said: 'The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; (v 3) my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation. He is my stronghold, my refuge and my savior—from violent men you save me.' "

Today’s quotes: Our Daily Bread – “The Spirit of God uses the Word of God to change hearts.”

A.W. Tozer: "We do the greatest service to the next generation of Christians by passing on to them undimmed and undiminished that noble concept of God which we received from our Hebrew and Christian fathers of generations past."

Some thoughts today: God is extremely personal! He addresses our relationship with others. Gal. 5:22-26 tells us what the fruit of His Spirit is, so we can learn from Him how He wants us to relate to one another.

- God is building a family identity. As we ask for His help, He will produce in us a likeness to Himself through the gifts of His Spirit.

- Matt. 12:33 Tells us that a tree is known by its fruit. This is true of us, too.

8th- Sunday evening’s post:  Behind the Song: The Old Rugged Cross  Diana Leagh Matthews

10th- Tuesday's post:  #47 Demons Behind Bushes?
C. Peter Wagner

12th- Thursday's post:  #48 Territoriality, then and Now
C. Peter Wagner

14th- Saturday's post:  Approaching God
Laurence Darmani 

A popular post:  Living with Hope
Jean Oathout - "When a person has hope, there is a substance of thought that's real to him. It is as true as being held in his hands.

Without hope, a person will give up and terminate what could be an opportunity of change to ones circumstance..."



jean-oathout.blogspot.com   (save to check in sometime)

Kindle $1.99




A great gift for someone who
needs help in their marriage


Bridal Shower Devotional
Bridal Wisdom for Women

My book in paperback $7.95
Granny's Guide to Marriage in Verse

 AuthorsDen.com
Where authors and readers come together!

No comments:

Post a Comment